Mar. 2012, Master.
- Analysis of tokens in source code to detect fault-prone modules
- O. Mizuno and Y. Hirata, "A Cross-Project Evaluation of Text-Based Fault-Prone Module Prediction," In Proc. of 6th International Workshop on Empirical Software Engineering in Practice (IWESEP2014), pp. 43-48, November 2014.
- Y. Hirata, "Application of Trend of Tokens in Source Code Modules to Fault-Prone Module Prediction," Master thesis, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Kyoto Institute of Technology, 2012.
- Y. Hirata and O. Mizuno, "Investigating Effects of Tokens on Detecting Fault-Prone Modules by Text Filtering," In Proc. of 22nd International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE2011), Supplemental proceedings, 3-2, November 2011.
- Y. Hirata and O. Mizuno, "Do Comments Explain Codes Adequately? -- Investigation by Text Filtering --," In Proc. of 8th Working Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR2011), pp. 242-245, May 2011.
- O. Mizuno and Y. Hirata, "Fault-Prone Module Prediction Using Contents of Comment Lines," In Proc. of International Workshop on Empirical Software Engineering in Practice 2010 (IWESEP2010), pp. 39-44, December 2010.