Mar. 2013, Master.
- Analysis of the length of identifiers in source code and fault-proneness
- O. Mizuno, N. Kawashima, and K. Kawamoto, "Fault-Prone Module Prediction Approaches Using Identifiers in Source Code," ACIS International Journal of Software Innovation, 3(1), pp. 36-49, January 2015.
- K. Kawamoto, "ソースコード中の識別子の語長や単語数の傾向が品質に与える影響の分析," Master thesis, 京都工芸繊維大学 大学院工芸科学研究科, 2013.
- K. Kawamoto and O. Mizuno, "Predicting Fault-Prone Modules Using the Length of Identifiers," In Proc. of 4th International Workshop on Empirical Software Engineering in Practice (IWESEP 2012), pp. 30-34, October 2012.
- K. Kawamoto and O. Mizuno, "Do Long Identifiers Induce Faults in Software? --- a Repository Mining Based Investigation ---," In Proc. of 22nd International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE2011), Supplemental proceedings, 3-1, November 2011.
- K. Kawamoto, O. Mizuno, "An Investigation between Length of Identifiers and Existence of Faults in Software Modules," 情報処理学会研究報告 ソフトウェア工学(SE), 2011-SE-173(4), pp. 1-8, July 2011.