Please type two developer names:
Data source (updated: Jan. 8, 2013)
- The database is created by mining from the following 8,955 repositories:
- 8,140 repositories from GitHub by the order of the number of watchers. [List: github.txt] (November 2012)
- 251 repositories in git.eclipse.org. [List: eclipse.txt] (June 2012)
- 290 repositories in git.apache.org. [List: apache.txt] (June 2012)
- 273 repositories in android.googlesource.com. [List: android.txt] (Obtained date unknown)
- The list of Benevolent Dictators for Life (BDFL) is obtained from Wikipedia.
The co-developers are developers who have modified the same file in an OSS project. The hop is the number of co-authors between two developers. Assume developers X and Y are co-authors, and developers Y and Z are co-authors, but developers X and Z are not co-authors. In this case, the hop between X and Y is 1, and the hop between X and Z is 2.
- There are about 90,000 developers in the database and 95% of them are connected with a few hops.